Caucasus University provides master's degree applicants with an opportunity to attend lectures.
Sign up on the link and attend any of these lectures:
- MBA in Business
- MSc in Business
- Master of Laws program
- Strategic Communication (PR)
- Information Technology Management
- Diplomacy and International Relations
- Public administration
- Clinical Psychology
- Healthcare Management
- Public Healthcare
* Number of seats is limited; we will contact you according to registration time.
** Note that you can attend one particular course no more than once.
Caucasus University gives you an opportunity to receive a CU grant that provides 50% funding of the full cost of the program.
There are two ways to obtain a CU grant:
- If you are/will be a graduate of any university Bachelor's program and have total average (GPA) of 3.5 and above from a Bachelor's degree program
- If you accumulate more than 90,000 grant points in any type of tests (A, B, C) in the Magistrate Exams.
If you meet either of these conditions, you will be able to apply for a grant and get funding.
For detailed information on Masters Programs please see the link.