On June 28-29, Caucasus University will play host to a Specialist of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Researcher from Israel, Mr. Uri Goren.
On the first day of the meetings, Mr. Goren will deliver a lecture on "Natural Language Processing on Legal Texts", and on 29 June "Workshop on Deep Learning for NLP."
The speaker is the director of Israel's largest scientific community, PyData Tel-Aviv, and teaches data science and neuro-linguistics in various organizations.
Uri Goren has worked with over 500 companies at various times, including: Microsoft, Yahoo, and AT &T.
Participants will be awarded with certificates.
Friday, June 28
- 19: 00-19: 30 - Registration and Networking
- 19: 30-20: 30 - "Natural Language Processing on Legal Texts."
- 20: 30-21: 00 - Q & A
Saturday, June 29
- 11: 00-11: 30 - Registration and Networking
- 11: 30-13: 30 - Workshop - "Workshop on Deep Learning for NLP"
- 13: 30-14: 00 - Q & A
- 14: 00-15: 00 - Closing and Networking
Those who wish to participate please visit the link.
See the Facebook event