On September 11, Saakashvili Presidential Library played host to defense of CTS students’ undergraduate papers covering the following topics:
- HORECA - creation of brand from the local market;
- Tourism potential of historical Georgian sides in Turkey;
- National regulation of tourism activities and international experience of national regulation of tourism;
- Hotel industry development trends in Georgia;
- Medical and health resources of Georgia;
- Analysis of Georgia as a potential destination and its development opportunities for Italian consumers;
- Small hotel management;
- Role of air transport in tourism development.
The defense was attended by the faculty of Caucasus Tourism School. The commission was chaired by the school's dean Ms. Nino Kalandadze.