Management: - analyzing the cycle (identifying policy, planning, organizing and monitoring);
Resource Management: - models of resource analysis and mechanisms of rational management. Time management human resources management, task planning, program planning and analyzing the budgeting system PPBS
- Developing organizational policy – identifying organization policy and priorities via strategic analysis of current trends and identifying mission goals and objectives (strategic analysis model);
- Strategic Planning – analysis of alternatives and developing effective plans (McNamara Model);
- Creating organizational documents (practical exercises on organizational documents – concept, developing development strategy and identifying methods of implementation – action plan);
- Managing changes: - model analysis; analysis of factors determining organizational changes – PESTOR, mechanisms of change management;
- Organizational and task analysis – developing organizational structure; SWOT analysis, task classification (according to management levels and responsibilities; working out a matrix);
- Analysis of organizational culture and organizational behavior;
- Human Resources Management;
- Decision-making, process and models.
- Leadership and management – different forms, roles and qualities.
- Gender and ethics – related processes in an organization;
- Effective communication – verbal and non-verbal communication, managing competencies and behavior;
- Motivation – models and practical mechanisms;
Methods of teaching:
Participants will be introduces to some theoretical material; cases and various examples will be analyzed. Participants will develop documents and mechanisms of management of various kinds; simulating and role-play games are planned.
Trainer: Tea Nikolashvili
Expert in Human Resources and Organizational Management. Trainer with a long international experience. Representative of Hutch company VIPD(www.vipd.nl) in Georgia