Caucasus Doctoral School (CDS) of Caucasus University is announcing academic positions for Professor (5 positions), Associate Professor (5 positions), Assistant Professor (5 positions) and Assistant (2 positions) in the field of Business Administration.
If you are scholar, with interest to do research and teaching and join motivated and result oriented team, please apply to this job opening. At Caucasus University we created Caucasus Doctoral School, with purpose to put academic endeavor of all affiliated scholars at highest international standards.
We offer western style academic contract, with purpose to manage well and motivate your research and teaching interests. It is possible to follow full time as well as part time contract.
Requirements to Apply:
- For academic position of Professor elected for 6 years: PhD degree and academic work experience of at least 6 years.
- For academic position of Associate Professor elected for 3 years: PhD degree and academic work experience of at least 3 years.
- For academic position of Assistant Professor elected for 3 years: PhD degree.
- For academic position of Assistant elected for 3 years: Master’s degree.
Additional requirements for applicants:
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work with audience
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team and individually
- Ability to plan and conduct research independently
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of field relevant scientific software
Documents to be submitted:
- Resume (CV- including information about research and teaching experience if applicable)
- Motivation Letter (About teaching interests)
- Motivation Letter (About research interests)
- Copy of passport or personal ID
- Education (Copies of degree granting certificates. In case of international degree local authorization should be presented)
Preference will be given to those with doctoral degrees from European or US universities and experience of conducting research in internationally refereed academic journals.
Applications will be reviewed at three stages:
I stage – review of applications
II stage – presentations/interview
III stage – final review
Caucasus University reserves right to check presented information. We will only contact to applicants who will be selected for second stage.
- Announcement for applications: May 27, 2019
- Expectance of applications: 27-30 June, 2019
- Meeting with applicants: July 2019
- Place: 1 Paata Saakadze Str. Tbilisi 0102, Georgia
- Final results: July 8, 2019
Interested applicants should submit requested documentations electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions please contact: email@example.com
Phone: 2 377777
Please indicate academic position you are applying for in subject line.