Establishment of Psychological Counselling Centers at Georgian HEIs for Students (E-PSY)
The main aim of the given structural project is the establishment of psychological counselling centres at higher education institutions (HEIs) of Georgia and development of official/legal documentation for policy makers (i.e. representatives of Georgian government, Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia (MESCS)) in order to raise metal health awareness and point out the importance of provision of psychological counselling to students at Georgian HEIs.
The overall aim of the project proposal is improvement of student services at Georgian HEIs by means of establishing psychological counselling centers for students at target partner universities in all regions of Georgia.
Specific objectives of the project are:
- Establishment of psychological counselling centers at target partner HEIs for students
- Preparing and retraining staff to work at psychological counselling centers
- Elaboration of recommendations and legislation documentation for policy makers and governmental agencies of Georgia
- Raising mental health awareness among students and wider audience
- Creation of Association of University Psychological Counselling Centers of Georgia
Grant Agreement Number - 617980-EPP-1-2020-1-GE-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP
For more information please open the project web-page http://epsy.ge/ka