• Bachelor's or any other degree equal to the Bachelor's
• Certificate confirming passing the Unified National Examination (B type test)
• Being a successful candidate at the interview held at CHS
Papers to be submitted
• A copy of the Diploma certified by Notary + Grade transcript
• A copy of Identification Card
• Military transcript (for male candidates)
• Two photographs (3x4)
• Cover letter (no more than 500 words)
• Two reference letters
• Filled in application form
- Document submission – From - 15 September, Room A2 ;2021
- Interview with selected candidates – 16 September, 2021;
- English language exam – 16 September, 2021
- Test for CU grant applicants - 16 September, 2021
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
There are two ways to obtain a CU grant:
- If you are / were a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
- If you earn 65% or more of the maximum grant score on the Unified Master's Exam (The change in this requirement derives from the change in the formula for calculating the general master's exam grant score, which was implemented by the National Examinations Center in 2021)
If you meet both of these conditions, you will be able to apply for a grant and get funding.
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|
In the case GPA of a graduate of the Caucasus University is lower than 3.5, he/she will get 10% funding of the total tuition fee.