On November 8, the organizers of the startup contest Kick Challenge held an informative meeting in the Caucasus University campus. The aim of the meeting was to get students acquainted with the rules of the contest.
Kick Challenge is a nationwide startup contest, which will help the winner by funding their campaign on an international crowd funding platform (Kickstarter or Indiegogo).
Helping the winner of the contest includes:
- Creation of high quality video pitch
- Putting the campaign on Kickstarter or Indiegogo
- Production of digital marketing for the campaign
The donors for the startup campaign are the reserve fund of the President of Georgia and USAID G4G program. The organizer of the program is Georgian public funding platform – InvestMe.ge, the
- The agency of innovations and technologies
- “Startup Georgia” program
- Technopark and technopark’s publab
- Iliauni accelerator Zoom Out
- Caucasus University Accelerator - C10
- Accelerator Future Laboratory