For information on training modules, visit the links:
- May 17- "Association Agreement, EU Labor Directives, Labor Code of Georgia" - Trainer Ekaterine Kardava
- May 18 - "Legal Framework for Personal Data Protection in the EU, the Council of Europe and Georgia" - Trainer Tamar Kaldani
- May 19 - "Regulation of cartels and state aid in the EU and Georgia" - Trainer Solomon Menabdishvili
- May 20 - "EU Law and Association Agreement" - Trainer Ekaterine Kardava
- May 24 - "Legal Framework for Public Procurement in the EU and Georgia" - Trainer Levan Mosakhlishvili.
The introduction of each training will be dedicated to the characteristics of the European Union - Trainer Guranda Chelidze. - Doctor of History, Specialist in New and Recent History of Europe and America. Associate Professor at Caucasus School of Humanities and Social Sciences; Head of the Bachelor's Degree Program in European Studies at Caucasus University;