Caucasus University announces call for research activities funding. The purpose of the call is to support the integration of research-based academic process, research potential of the University and integration of academic staff affiliated with Caucasus University in the national and international scientific space, as well as the integration of postgraduate and PhD students.
In the frames of the call, fundamental, applied, academic research proposals will be funded.
Applications for funding may be submitted individually and / or in groups:
- Individuals seeking funding may be academic staff affiliated with Caucasus University
- In case of a research group, group leader (principal investigator) should be academic staff affiliated with Caucasus University (professor or associate professor), other members of the group may be staff of another university or organization, PhD students or postgraduates
The amount requested for each research project should not exceed GEL 25,000 (including taxes provided by Georgian legislation):
Academic staff affiliated with CU may only request additional research funding (participation in conference, hiring assistants, publication funding, editorial services, specific techniques, primary research funding, etc.).
Research project staff who do not receive remuneration from Caucasus University for research activities, in addition to covering research expenses, may also request a fee corresponding to the Caucasus University threshold.
Applications must be submitted from June 15, 2020 to June 30 2020, 6:00 pm on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late submissions will not be considered.
The project application includes:
- Application for Research Project (Annex 1)
- Research Project Description (Annex 2)
- Professional resumes of the staff involved in the research project (PI, researchers, administrative staff).
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (453)
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (419)