Caucasus University is pleased to announce a competition for inner-university funding for research activities. The purpose of the competition is to support the integration of research-based academic process, research potential of the University and integration of academic staff affiliated with Caucasus University in the national and international scientific space, as well as the integration of postgraduate and PhD students.
In the frames of the competition, research working on the development of fundamental, applied, academic works will be funded.
- Applications for funding may be submitted individually and / or in groups:
- Individuals seeking funding may be academic staff affiliated with CU;
In case of a research group, then the research leader (lead researcher) should be academic staff affiliated with Caucasus University (professor or associate professor), the other members may be staff of another university or organization, PhD students or postgraduates.
The amount requested for each research project should not exceed GEL 25,000 (including taxes provided by Georgian legislation):
- Academic staff affiliated with CU may only request additional research funding (eg. conference call, hiring assistants, publication funding, editorial services, specific techniques, primary research funding, etc.) within the inner-university funding competition.
- Research project staff who do not receive remuneration from CU for research activities, in addition to covering research expenses, may also request a fee corresponding to the CU threshold.
Applications must be submitted from June 15 - June 30 at 6:00 pm on the following e-mail: email@example.com
Late submissions will not be considered.
The project application includes:
- Inner-University Financing Application for Research Project (Appendix 1)
- Research Project Description (Appendix 2)
- Professional summaries of the people involved in the research project (supervisor, researchers, administrative staff).
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (453)
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (419)