Caucasus Medicine and Healthcare School (CMS) is announcing a competition for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following fields:
- Public Healthcare - Professor: 1, Associate Professor: 2, Assistant Professor: 1
- Healthcare Management - Professor: 1, Associate Professor: 1, Assistant Professor: 2
- Healthcare Law - Assistant Professor: 1
- A) for a professor
- A person with a PhD or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, who has at least 6 years of scientific and pedagogical experience, shall be elected a professor for a term of 6 years.
- B) for an associate professor
- A person with a PhD or equivalent degree in the relevant field, who has at least 3 years of scientific and pedagogical work, shall be elected as an associate professor for a term of 3 years.
- C) for an assistant professor
- A person with a PhD or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field shall be elected as an assistant professor for a period of 3 years.
A qualified person with a professional mark may be elected to the position of Professor, Associate Professor or Assistant Professor. In this case, the person's qualification can be confirmed by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person who has the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes provided by the program is considered to have the appropriate qualifications.
- Fair and disciplined;
- The ability to convey and present knowledge;
- The ability to relate to the audience;
- The ability to persuade and listen;
- The ability to take an individual approach;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- The ability to work both in a team and individually
Interested parties should submit:
- CV in Georgian and English (CV – must include information about teaching and research)
- A copy of ID;
- Copies of documents certifying education (qualification and academic degree/rank) (PhD / master's / bachelor's or equivalent academic degree), in case of PhD students - a certificate of study for a doctoral program;
- In case of thesis defense abroad - necessary documentation for authenticity;
- Certificate of scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workload in other UDDs during the last year;
- Information on the candidate/doctoral and master's thesis (title, field, direction);
- Full information on articles, books, monographs or other scientific papers, including: title of the work, place of publication, date, number of pages and name of the publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover of the paper (information of the last 5 (five) years are especially important for the purposes of the competition).
- Certificates, awards or other documents;
- Other documents relevant to the criteria established for holding an academic / scientific position, documents proving professional experience.
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Selection of submitted documents
Stage II - Presentation / Interview
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and the second stage of the competition, only with the selected candidates who will successfully pass the first stage will be contacted for the second stage.
Date of announcement of the competition: June 24, 2020
Submission of applications: from July 24, 2020 – until July 27, 2020.
The competition period is August of 2020
Place of the competition: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
Date of publication of the competition results: August 3, 2020.
If you are interested, please send the indicated documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or submit them in print to the address: Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel - 2 377777.
Please indicate the name of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject field.