Caucasus School of Economics (CSE) is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Professor (2 Vacancies), Associate Professor (2 Vacancies) and Assistant Professor (5 Vacancies) in the field of Economics.
A professor may be selected for a 6-year term if they have a PhD or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, with at least 6 years of scientific-pedagogical experience and 3 years of experience in the relevant field of discipline.
B) Associate Professor
An associate professor may be selected for a 3-year term if they have a PhD or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, with at least 3 years of scientific-pedagogical experience and 3 years of experience in the relevant field of discipline.
An assistant-professor may be selected for a 3-year term if they have a PhD or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, with at least 1 years of scientific-pedagogical experience and 3 years of experience in the relevant field of discipline.
- Fair and disciplined;
- Has the ability to convey and present;
- Has the ability to interact with the audience;
- Has the ability to individualize;
- Persuasion and listening skills;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Has the ability to think logically.
- Has the ability to work as a team and as an individual;
- For the position of professor or associate professor, the candidate must be fluent in English, assistant professor should have a good level of knowledge of the English language;
- For the position of Assistant Professor, it is important for the candidate to have the desire to learn a new field.
Documents for submission:
- CV in Georgian and English;
- Copy of ID;
- Copies of documentation of education (qualification and academic degree) in the same or related field. In the case of PhD students - a certificate of study for a doctoral program. Copies of undergraduate and master's degrees;
- Documentation required for authentication in the case of overseas quality protection;
- Certificate confirming scientific-pedagogical activity
- Candidate/PhD and Master’s Thesis Information (Topic Title, Field, Direction);
- Complete information on articles, books, monographs or other scientific work, including: title, place of publication, date, number of pages and name of publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover (for the purpose of competition, publications of the last 5 years are particularly important);
A qualified person, by profession, may be elected to the position of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. In this case, the person's qualifications may be evidenced by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person with appropriate qualification is considered to be the person who has the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes under the program.
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Sorting of submitted documents;
Stage II - Presentation/Interview;
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information you provide and only selected candidates who will pass the first stage successfully will be contacted at the second stage of the competition.
Announcement Date: December 14, 2019
Submissions: January 14, 2020 - January 20, 2020
Contest Period January 2020
Place of competition: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
Publication date: February 3, 2020
Interested parties, please send the required documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department at email@example.com; T: 032 2377777.
Please indicate the job title in the subject field.