Caucasus School of Economics (CSE) is announcing a competition for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in Economics:
- Professor - 2
- Associate Professor - 3
- Assistant Professor - 3
- A) professor
A person with a doctorate or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, who has at least 6 years of scientific and pedagogical experience, shall be elected as a professor for a term of 6 years.
- B) associate professor
A person with a doctorate or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, who has at least 3 years of scientific and pedagogical experience, shall be elected as an associate professor for a term of 3 years.
- C) assistant professor
A person with a doctorate or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field shall be elected as an assistant professor for a period of 3 years.
A qualified person may be elected to the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor by professional competence. In this case, the person's qualifications may be evidenced by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person is considered appropriately qualified when they have the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes under the program.
- Have the ability to convey and present knowledge;
- Have the ability to communicate with the audience;
- Have analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Have the ability to work in a team and individually.
Interested parties should submit:
- A resume in Georgian and English (CV – should include information on teaching and research)
- A copy of ID;
- Copies of education (qualification and academic degree) documentation (PhD/master's/bachelor's degree or equivalent), in case of PhD holders - PhD certificate;
- Documentation required for authentication in the case of overseas thesis defense;
- Certificate confirming scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workloads in other HEIs in the last year;
- Candidate/PhD and Master’s Thesis Information (Topic Title, Field, Direction);
- Complete information on articles, books, monographs or other scientific work, including: title, place of publication, date, number of pages and name of publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover (for the purpose of competition, publications of the last 5 (five) years are particularly important);
The competition will be held in three stages:
- Stage I - Sorting of submitted documents;
- Stage II - Presentation/Interview;
- Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information you provide and only selected candidates who will pass the first stage successfully will be contacted at the second stage of the competition.
Competition announcement date: June 4, 2020.
Submissions: from July 4, 2020 to July 9, 2020 inclusive.
Competition period: July 2020
Address: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
Publication of results: July 27, 2020
Interested parties, please send the required documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department at email@example.com; Number: 032 2377777.
Please indicate the title of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject area!