Caucasus School of Technology (CST) is announcing an opening for the position of invited lecturer for Georgian and English language groups of the undergraduate program in the following disciplines:
- Programming Basics (1 vacancy)
- Android programming (1 vacancy)
- Algorithms and data structures (1 vacancy)
- Java programming language (1 vacancy)
- Web technologies (1 vacancy)
- User Interfaces (1 vacancy)
- Artificial Intelligence (1 vacancy)
- Programming Paradigms (1 vacancy)
- Python programming language (1 vacancy)
- Network and network services monitoring (1 vacancy)
- Higher education in information and communication technologies;
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the relevant field of discipline and/or at least 1 year of experience in pedagogical activities.
Additional requirements for candidates
- The ability to convey knowledge;
- Presentation skills;
- The ability to relate to the audience;
- The ability to persuade and listen;
- The ability to take an individual approach;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- The ability to think logically;
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
Interested parties should submit:
- CV in Georgian and English (CV must include information on teaching and research ac);
- Copy of ID card;
- Copies of education certification documents (qualification and academic degree) (doctoral/master/bachelor's or equivalent academic degree), in case of master/doctoral student - certificate of study in the relevant program;
- Certificate of scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workload in other HEIs during the last year;
- Certificate of practical experience in the relevant field of the discipline from the workplace.
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Selection of submitted documents
Stage II - Presentation/Interview
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and the second stage of the competition, only with the selected candidates who will successfully pass the first stage will be contacted for the second stage.
Documents may be submitted from July 24, 2020 until August 23, 2020.
Competition period August/September 2020.
Place of the competition: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
If you are interested, please send the indicated documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel - 032 2377777.
Please indicate the name of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject field.