- Storage, accounting and archiving of primary documents (invoices, receipts, overheads, etc.);
- Making/receiving tax invoices;
- Comparing the data on -ge with operating and accounting programs;
- Preparation of salary settlement documents, accrual, holding and transfer of payments. Conducting salary operations in the accounting program, submitting pension and income declarations;
- Cash accounting and control;
- Production of daily accounting transactions;
- Production of bank transfers;
- Control of debtors and creditors;
- Regulation of tax documents;
- Accounting of material stocks;
- Performing other tasks relevant to the position issued by the supervisor.
- Higher education in business/economics/physics-mathematics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant position;
- Knowledge of Georgian Tax Code and International Accounting Standards;
- Knowledge of consumer programs (including Excel);
- Experience working with an accounting program;
- The ACCA certificate will be considered an advantage.
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to manage time efficiently;
- Detail oriented;
- Full-time work days from Monday to Saturday (short work day on Saturday);
- Remuneration (on hand): 1000 - 1200 GEL, according to the qualification and experience of the candidate
- Test period: 2-3 months
If you are interested, please send your resume (CV) in Georgian and English (be sure to indicate the recommender's name, surname and contact information in the resume) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Accountant" in the subject line of the e-mail when sending.
Deadline for submission of documents: June 30, 2020.
Note: Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and contact only candidates who have passed the second stage.