Submission of the documents of the applicants enrolled at Caucasus University after successfully passing the Unified National Examinations – September 3, 4, 5 from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm.
Address: N 1 Paata Saakadze st.Tbilisi
The documents can also be submitted by any other person besides the applicant.
The documents to be submitted:
- Secondary School Certificate (original)
- Military conscription certificate (for male applicants)
- Copy of the ID (two copies)
- Copy of the birth-certificate (two copies)
- Two photos – 3x4 (digital version on CD)
- Examination card of the Unified National Examinations (can be printed from the applicant’s page)
- The form for additional information #1 (download and submit along with the other documents)
The applicants will be updated on the registration and other procedures at the orientation meeting; the date and place will be announced when submitting the documents.
Caucasus University, Batumi Branch:
Document submission: August 29 – September 5 (inclusive)
The orientation meeting: September 7, 11.00 am.
Commencement of the academic year: September 10
For any additional information, please, contact us: (+995 32) 2 37 77 77