Prerequisites for participation in the program:
- Students must have an International English Language Certificate (IELTS-6.0; TOEFL-78);
- Students must have a current GPA of at least 3.0;
- Bachelor’s degree students must have successfully completed the first academic year at Caucasus University;
- Bachelor's, master's and doctoral students should not be in the last semester.
The following are eligible to participate in the program:
- Bachelor’s degree students in the first semester of the II, III or IV year of the bachelor's degree
- II year master’s degree students
- PhD students of any course
Cannot participate in the program:
- Students who have an “F” grade on a mark sheet;
- Students who are credited with financial debt at Caucasus University;
- Do not meet the requirements set forth in the Framework Agreement for Participation in the Exchange Program and the Statute of the Department of Strategic Development and International Relations of Caucasus University;
- Those who have already received a grant from Erasmus Mundus or Erasmus + at a similar level.