Requirements for participating in the program:
- Students must have an International English Language Certificate (IELTS-6.0; TOEFL-78);
- Students must have a current GPA of at least 3.0;
- Bachelor’s degree students must have successfully completed the first academic year at Caucasus University;
- Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral Level students should not be in the final semester of the program.
Students Eligible for participating in the program:
- Undergraduate Level students of II, III or IV year of studies
- Master level students of 2nd year of studies
- Doctoral Level students of any year of studies
Students are not eligible to participate in the program, if:
- Student has “F” grade in the Transcript of Grades
- Student has a financial debt
- Student does not meet the participation eligibility criteria set by the International Relations and Projects Department and prescribed in the framework of the agreement
- Students who have already been granted by the “Erasmus Mundus” or “Erasmus+” program at the same study level.