On September 22, students of the Business Administration, Finance master’s program defended their theses.
The masters presented theses on the following topics:
- Giorgi Imerlishvili - "E-Commerce, Its Role in the Development of Georgian Business. Challenges and Trends"
- Anton Shavtvalishvili - "Agile Transformation: Feasibility Analysis in Georgian Companies"
- Tsitsino Chkadua - "Project Management through Virtual Teams"
- Tinatin Abesadze - "Introduction and Management of Innovative Banking Products in the Georgian Market"
- Natalia Ghudushauri - "Possibilities of introducing Lean Management methodology in Georgian pharmaceutical companies, its impact on the company's financial situation and development prospects (on the example of Company X)"
- Bakar Arabuli - "Determinants of labor motivation in the Georgian banking sector"
The members of the commission were: Elene Jgharkava, Nugzar Skhirtladze, Davit Tsiklauri and Nino Jinjolava.
The graduate students successfully defended their theses before the commission.