On December 21, Caucasus University held a defense of master’s theses of CSB students.
The students presented papers on the following topics:
- Elene Kvirikashvili (MSc) - "Survey of the Impact of Pension Reform on Employers and Employees in Georgia"
- Ketevan Akhmeteli (MSc) - "Job Satisfaction in Scrum Teams"
- Eka Tsintsadze (MSc) - "The Essence of Entrepreneurial Behavior in SMEs: A Monographic Survey of Two Georgian Service Companies"
- Ketevan Asanidze (MSc) - "Organizational Culture and Work Stress"
- Christine Nozadze (MBA) - "Customer Decision Making Process on OTC Medicines in Georgia: Comparison of Products and the Moderating Role of Price Awareness"
Commission members Mr. Nugzar Skhirtladze, Ms. Elene Jgharkava, Mr. Buba Lezhava and Ms. Nino Kunceva-Gabashvili attended the defense of the master's theses.