We would like to inform you that U.S. Embassy Tbilisi announces an open competition for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2022.
The maximum amount of a grant is $50,000 per project.
The project proposals must address at least one of the following themes:
- Rural Economic Development/Entrepreneurship Development
- Tourism Development/Hospitality Management
- Basic Education (Please see note below.)
- GENDER EQUALITY AND SOCIAL INCLUSION:
- Women Empowerment
- Inclusion of Ethnic and Religious Minorities
- Civic Integration of People with Disabilities/Inclusive Education
- Protection of Children’s Rights and Child Welfare
- CIVIC ENGAGEMENT AND MORE INFORMED CITIZENRY:
- Journalism Education and Professionalism
- Media Literacy Training and Production of High-Quality Independent Media Content
- Capacity Building and Advocacy for Local SCOs
- Cyber Security, Strategic Communications and Digital Diplomacy
Application Submission Deadline: February 25, 18:00, 2022.
For farther information, please open the following link.