On March 15, the third event of the Jean Monnet project "Legal Face of the EU"/LFEU was held at Caucasus University. In the frames of the meeting was presented, evaluated and approved the thematic training modules :
- Labor Law - EU Standards and Georgian Legislation (Eka Kardava);
- Public Procurement - EU Standards and Georgian Legislation (Levan Mosakhlishvili);
- Competition Law - EU Standards and Georgian Legislation (Solomon Menabdishvili);
- Personal Data Protection - EU standards and Georgian Legislation (Tamar Kaldani);
- EU Law and Association Agreement (Eka Kardava);
- European Union as a unique supranational International entity (Guranda Chelidze).
The event was attended by the project coordinator Ms. Sophio Shengelia and experts; Dean of the School of Law Mr. Ioseb Nanobashvili; Head of the International Relation's Department Mrs. Irena Melua; representative of the training center Ms. Maia Mushkudiani and other representatives of the university administration.