We would like to inform you that the U.S. Embassy Tbilisi announces an open competition for Georgian USG alumni.
Eligibility is limited to the alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs, who are citizens or residents of Georgia.
The Program allows to provide individual grants to Alumni in the following areas:
- Georgia’s democratic development and Western integration
- gender equality social inclusion
- cybersecurity, and cyber education
- Strengthening education systems
- increasing access to general education;
- Economic development
- Promoting entrepreneurship
- environmental protection
Deadlines for receiving project applications electronically are:
- February 10, 2022
- April 20, 2022
Maximum project period is one year and the maximum amount of funds per award is $15,000.
The project application should be sent electronically to the following address TbilisiGrants@state.gov , please attach the title of the program (Alumni Program) in the subject.
For more information please visit the link.
We wish you good luck!