Attention! Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation announces prizes for the best young scientists and scientists’ teams in 2018.
The contest acronym
The aim of the contest
The call aims to enhance the quality of research by supporting projects of young scientists, to promote their involvement in interdisciplinary scientific cooperation; to encourage Georgian and international scientists to get involved and take active part in science and technology; to appreciate the work conducted; to promote Georgian science and research.
The type of the contest application: individual; group
The principle terms and conditions:
- The contest envisages awarding a prize upon a scientist/scientific teams.
- The SRNSF prize is awarded in the following categories:
- The best scientist in Georgian studies
- The best young scientist in Georgian studies
- The best young scientist in natural sciences
- The best team of scientists in exact and natural sciences
- The best team of scientists in life sciences, healthcare, agrarian sciences
- The best young scientist in Technologies and engineering sciences
- The best team of scientists in Technologies and engineering sciences
- The best young scientist in humanities
- The best team of scientists in Humanities and Social Sciences
At discretion of the commission Seal of Excellence can be issued in each category without pecuniary reward. In each category no more than one Seal of Excellence shall be issued.
The schedule of the contest administration
The contest schedule and the deadlines:
Until 16:00, July 20, - the deadline for electronic registration (via email);
Till 16:00, July 23, the deadline for submission an application form in SRSF chancellor’s office.
July – ascertaining compatibility of the projects with the contest terms and conditions.
August/September – evaluation of the projects registered in compliance with the contest terms and conditions and revealing the winners and their confirmation by the individual administrative legal act of the Director General.
September – promulgation of the contest results.
All the documents submitted in violation of the deadlines, registration rules and the contest’s terms and conditions will not considered.
See detailed information on the contest rules, terms and conditions in the following documents:
The Executive Order of the Foundation Director
Maka Kadjaia, Tornike Skhirtladze