Within the framework of the EU-funded Erasmus + program Jean Monnet project "Legal Face of the European Union" / LFEU, a cycle of trainings will start at Caucasus University in the following areas: Labor Law, Public Procurement, Competition Law, Personal Data Protection, Legal Approximation.
The trainers are the academic and scientific staff of Caucasus University, well-known specialists and practicing professionals.
Please see the training modules:
- Association Agreement, EU Labor Directives and the Labor Code of Georgia;
- EU Law and the Association Agreement;
- Regulation of cartels and state aid in the EU and Georgia;
- EU as a supranational, special and particular International player;
- Legal framework for public procurement in the EU and Georgia
- Legal framework for the protection of personal data in the EU, the Council of Europe and Georgia