“Digital Single Market as a Key element in EU-oriented Georgian Higher Education”
Project aims to use the experience of Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) in the field of law and technology to develop new study field in three leading Georgian law schools.
Specific objectives of the project are the following:
- To improve Law progarmme’s curricula
- To train law faculty lecturers
- To introduce a new areas of research
- To introduce innovative ICT e-learning tools
- To train the Georgian Competition Authority experts in the field of Digital Single Market (DSM)
Coordinating Institution: Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) - Estonia
Project partners: Caucasus University (CU) - Georgia, Estonian Competition Authority, Real Systems.