Caucasus University announces “Call” for applications for the academic personnel of the Caucasus University to participate in the Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility Program at the ISCTE Business School, Portugal for the 2022 Spring Semester.
Erasmus+ exchange mobility program for international mobility of academic personnel covers travel costs and grants scholarship according to the Erasmus+ guide and legislation of the receiving country. Erasmus+ teaching mobility period is 1 week (5 working + 2 travel days) and requires mandatory 8 hours of teaching at the receiving faculty of the partner University.
Application must be submitted by:
- Academic Personnel of Caucasus University who has experience in teaching in English language
Erasmus+ teaching mobility program can be planned for the following study areas: Busines Administration, Architecture, Information Technologies.
In order to participate in the competition, interested academic personnel should present the following application documents in English language:
- Copy of Passport
- Filled Application Form (see Annex #1)
- CV (EUROPASS) form
- 1 Motivation Letter
- 1 Recommendation letter (from faculty)
Each application document should be titled accordingly.
The following documents will not be considered:
- Incomplete and inconsistent with established requirements
- Delayed or presented in stages
Interested applicants should submit the application electronically by March 30, 2022 to the following email address: email@example.com
- Received applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University selection committee;
- Nomination of the selected candidates and providing documentation to the receiving University;
- Arranging teaching plan and mobility dates with the receiving faculty of the partner University;
- Final selection of the academic personnel by the faculty of the partner University
In case of additional questions, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department, second floor, room B25.