Please be informed, that SGH Warsaw School of Economics announces the recruitment of incoming participants to the project developed under the PROM Programme.
Ph.D. candidates are invited to attend a five-day on-site doctoral workshop on June 6-10, in research methodology to guide their preparation for Ph.D. dissertations.
The workshop program includes general and specialization classes:
- Applied philosophy of science for economics: The role of questions and assumptions;
- Quantitative methods in scientific research;
- Qualitative methods in practice: How to make sense of data that are not numbers;
- Systematic Literature Review;
- Public speaking: How to speak so that we will be listened to.
Interested candidates must submit an application form signed by the Applicant and Applicant’s supervisor (please find the attached file).
Please note that Ph.D. candidates of the Caucasus School of Economics are not required to submit an English language proficiency certificate.
Candidates must send their application forms by email to: email@example.com by the 4th of April 2022, 3:00 PM (CET).
Living allowance: 3 697,48 PLN (Approx. 800 EUR)
Travel expenses, health insurance, third party liability insurance, accident insurance, visa fees, or fees associated with the legalization of stay: flat amount depending on the distance between Tbilisi and Warsaw:
- 763,94 PLN for less than 500 km
- 1 527,88 PLN for 500-999 km
- 2 291,80 PLN for 1000-2 999 km
For detailed information, please follow the link.
In case of questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org