The Government of the Czech Republic announces scholarships for PhD programs for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The monthly stipend is 15,000 kroner. Both tuition fees and living expenses are financed within the framework of the scholarship. Only travel expenses are not financed.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents, each in 2 copies, to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Georgia:
- Filled application form (you can fill out the application form on the given link);
- Copy of passport;
- A signed statement of agreement to the terms and conditions;
- A signed application for consent to the regulatory conditions for the provision of health services;
- Signed consent form to return to home country after completing studies;
- A copy of the birth certificate and a certified translation of the certificate in the Czech language;
- Health certificate and a certified translation of the certificate in Czech or English;
- A copy of the Master's diploma and a certified translation of the diploma into the Czech language;
- A copy of the Master's diploma appendix and a certified translation of the appendix in Czech;
- Notice about the status of the institution where you received the master's degree (the notice is issued by the Education Management Information System (EMIS.ge);
- List of publications;
- An overview of the expert topics on which the applicant wishes to focus while studying in the doctoral program;
- An overview of the thesis topic (3-5 pages);
- 2 letters of recommendation from the faculty;
- If necessary, other documents confirming the applicant's qualifications for scientific work.
The deadline for submitting documents to the Czech Embassy is September 30, 2022.
To get detailed information about the scholarship competition, as well as to view the above-mentioned forms, please visit the link.