The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) announces scholarships for master's programs and study courses.
Master's program - duration: between 10 and 24 months
Study course - duration: 1 academic year.
Within the framework of the scholarship program, you can study in the state of your choice or at a German university recognized by the state.
- monthly stipend in the amount of 861 euros;
- Subsidy for travel expenses;
- one-time training support;
- health insurance.
In addition, additional benefits (eg. monthly rent or monthly allowance for accompanying family members) may be granted under certain conditions.
Please note that the DAAD scholarship does not cover tuition fees
The application process will take place in two stages:
- Upload application documents;
- Upload completed works/designs.
Interested candidates, in the first step, should upload the following documents on the DAAD application portal:
- Application form;
- Motivation letter;
- Completed form - "Information about the master's programs you want";
- Letter of acceptance from the host university in Germany;
- Mark sheet (for all past semesters);
- List of designs/plans with detailed information (size, date of creation, location, etc.);
- A statement that the designs/plans were drawn up or created by you;
- Language proficiency certificate (e.g. DSH or TestDaF if the language of instruction is German; TOEFL or IELTS if the language of instruction is English);
- Other documents that you believe may be relevant to your application (eg, employment certificate, proof of employment, etc.);
- Those wishing to apply for study courses must also upload proof of guidance from a lecturer at the host university in Germany.
- For students with a Bachelor of Architecture degree only: Bachelor's degree.
The second stage of the application involves submitting your completed works/designs to the DAAD database:
If your application meets the criteria, you will receive a link no later than October 28th through which you can upload your work/designs to the database by November 7th.
The deadline for submitting documents to the application portal is September 30, 2022.
For detailed information about the competition, please follow the link.
If you have additional questions, please contact the DAAD regional office in Tbilisi at the following address: email@example.com