Caucasus University is announcing “Call” for applications for the Erasmus+ Exchange program at the Middle East Technical University, Turkey, for Spring 2021 Semester.
Erasmus+ exchange program for international student mobility covers travel expenses and awards scholarships. The amount of the scholarship for student is determined according to the host country and the University.
Duration of the Mobility
Language of Instruction
Psychology (B/M), Sociology (B), Business Administration (B/M), Economics (B/M), International Relations (B), Political Science and Public Administration (B/M), Architecture (B)
In order to participate in the competition, active students of Caucasus University should submit the following documents in English Language:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Filled student application form (Appendix #1)
- EUROPASS CV
- English Language International Certificate (IELTS – 6.0; TOEFL- 78)
- Transcript of Grades
- 1 Motivation letter
- 1 Recommendation letter
Following applicants are not eligible for the program:
- First and final year students of Bachelor’s degree program;
- First/Final year students of Master’s degree program;
- Those who have already received the Erasmus Mundus grant on the similar study level
The following applications will not be considered:
- Those who do not meet the requirements set out in the framework agreement for participation in the exchange program and the regulations set by the Caucasus University International Relations and Projects Department;
- Submitted applications which will be incomplete or irrelevant with established requirement;
- Applications submitted with delay or partially
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically by December 7, 2020 to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note, that submitting the English Language International certificate is mandatory before the application deadline.
Each applicant should indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university they’re applying for. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Application documents are reviewed by the Caucasus University Selection Committee;
- Nomination of the selected candidates through the online platform of the Middle East Technical University;
- Final selection of students by the partner University;
- The receiving institution has right to ask nominated student to participate in the additional internal competition
For more information, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department of Caucasus University, 2nd Floor, Room B25.