Caucasus University is announcing applications for academic staff to participate in the Erasmus + Exchange Program in the Fall 2017 and 2018 Spring Semesters.
The Erasmus + exchange program for international mobility of academic staff covers travel expenses and scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with the Erasmus + manual and the legislation of the host country.
In order to teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 working days, although a partner university may offer increased mobility days) and includes mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications can be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (by order/long-term contract) who have experience in lecturing in English;
- Academic staff of the Caucasus University, who have experience in lecturing in English.
Mobility can be implemented in the fall 2017 and spring 2018 semesters at the following universities:
- Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia (http://www.tuke.sk/) - Business Administration, Social Sciences, Governance.
- Riga Graduate School of Law, Latvia (http://www.rgsl.edu.lv/en/) - Law (International commercial Law, Contract Law); International Relations (“Foreign Policy Analysis” or “Theory of International Relations”); Business Adminsitration;
- Cracow University of Economics, Poland (http://www.uek.krakow.pl/) - Business and Finance;
- International University of Logistics and Transport, Poland (http://www.mwsl.eu/) - Management and Administration, Transport services;
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (https://www.uni-lj.si/) - Economics, Int. Business, Marketing.
- Babeș-Bolyai University, Romania (http://www.ubbcluj.ro/ro/) - Business Administration, Tourism, Governance;
- Vilnius Business School, Lithuania (http://www.vm.vu.lt/) - Business and Administration.
Academic staff interested in participating in the competition must submit the following documents in English:
- A copy of the international passport;
- Filled in application form (see Appendix # 1);
- EUROPASS CV (see Appendix # 2) (see Appendix # 3);
- The essay that should reflect: the experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with Caucasus University or as a representative of Caucasus University;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty.
The following applications will not be considered:
- Presented inadequately or incomplete with the requirements;
- Presented late or gradually.
Candidates can submit their applications electronically by October 15, 2017 at the following address: email@example.com.
The candidate must indicate in the subject line of the e-mail the name of the selected university to which he/she is applying to. Each document must be titled accordingly.
- The submitted application documents will be reviewed by the Competition Commission of Caucasus University;
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- Information / documents on selected candidates will be provided to the host university;
- Final selection of academic staff by the host university.
- For more information, please contact the Department of Strategic Development and International Relations at Caucasus University.