Caucasus University is announcing applications for academic staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program in the fall semester of 2017.
The Erasmus + exchange program for international mobility of academic staff provides travel coverage and scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with the Erasmus + manual and the legislation of the host country.
In order to teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 working days, although a partner university may offer increased mobility days) and includes compulsory 8 lecture hours.
Applications can be submitted:
- Full-time academic staff (order / long-term contract) who have experience in lecturing in English or
- Academic staff of the Caucasus University, who have experience in lecturing in English.
For the purposes of this application, mobility is available at the following universities in the fall semester of 2017:
- University of Tuscany, Italy - Marketing, Finance and Business Administration; International Relations;
- Collegium Civita, Poland - Journalism and New Media, International Relations; Sociology;
- Klaipeda International University (LCC), Lithuania - Theology, Teaching English as a second Language; Psychology; Communications; International relations; International Business Administration;
- University of Applied Social Sciences (SMK), Lithuania-Tourism and Hotels; Programming and Multimedia; International Marketing and Branding; International Business; Audiovisual Production; International business and Communication; Creative and Entertainment Industries; Public Relations; Transport and Logistics Business; Fashion Marketing; Catering Business; Law; International Trade and Customs Logistics; Advertising Creation;
- Cosice Technical University, Slovakia - Business Administration, Social Sciences, Governance;
- Riga High School of Law, Latvia-Law (International commercial Law, Contract Law); International Relations (“Foreign Policy Analysis” or “Theory of International Relations”);
- Krakow University of Economics, Poland - Business and Finance;
- International University of Logistics and Transportation, Poland - Management and Administration, Transport services;
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia - Economics, Int. Business, Marketing.
Academic staff interested in participating in the competition must submit the following documents in English:
- A copy of the international passport;
- Completed application form (see Appendix # 1)
- EUROPASS CV (see Appendix # 2) (see Appendix # 3)
- The essay that should reflect: the experience of work at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with Caucasus University or as a representative of Caucasus University;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty.
Applications that will not be considered:
- Submitted applications will be incomplete or unsuitable for established requirements;
- Applications submitted late or in stages will not be considered.
Candidates can submit their applications electronically by April 15, 2017 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must indicate the name of the selected university on which he / she is applying in the subject line of the e-mail. Each document must be titled accordingly.
- The submitted application documents will be reviewed by the Competition Commission of Caucasus University.
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- Information / documents on selected candidates will be provided to the host university;
- Final selection of academic staff by the host university;
For more information, please contact the Department of Strategic Development and International Relations of Caucasus University, Seventh Floor, Room A21.