We would like to inform you, that the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and Education and Youth Board offer Scholarships for degree and exchange study in Estonia.
The scholarship can be used for both exchange and degree studies. An exchange student is paid a scholarship during the period of studying in Estonia, but not more than ten (10) calendar months a year. The scholarship is paid for exchange studies lasting more than one month.
- the rate of the scholarship for master's studies is 350 euros per month;
- the rate of the doctoral scholarship is 660 euros per month;
- other costs are not covered.
The application is submitted by a student of a foreign higher education institution on the application form in English. An application containing a motivation letter must be submitted via the electronic application system together with the following annexes:
- a copy of your passport or ID card;
- a copy of the confirmation letter concerning the student's admission to an Estonian higher education institution.
The application period is from August 1, 2022 – to September 1, 2022.
For detailed information, please visit the link.
In case of further questions, please contact Liis Uulman at the following e-mail address: email@example.com