We would like to inform you that Rennes School of Business, France invites you to participate in the Summer Program “Paris and the Keys to Luxury Business” which will take place from 3-13 July 2022 in Paris, France.
The objective of this summer program is to gain fundamental knowledge on how and why French luxury brands are so successful. To do this, participants of the program will learn about the history of luxury, and the current strategy of luxury brands and they will visit luxury companies to meet the people who are making these brands so unique while living the Parisian lifestyle.
The regular fees are 2450 euros (including accommodation) but the discounted fee for the Caucasus University students is 1950 euros.
- 27 hours of face-to-face teaching in the classroom;
- 32 hours of outside classroom learning (company visits, guest lectures, group projects);
- All teaching materials;
- Guided culture and tour day in Paris / One free day;
- Welcome dinner and farewell lunch;
- Accommodation for 11 nights on the Twenty Campus Asnières-sur-seine residence (Residence details: notre.guide).
Interested candidates must submit the following documents via the online application system:
- Letter or Certificate of English Language Proficiency;
- Copy of passport;
- Transcript of Grades;
- One passport-sized photo.
The deadline for submitting the applications is May 23, 2022.
The detailed information about the program is available at the following link.
In case of questions, please contact the program organizational team at the following e-mail address: email@example.com