Korean Development Institute (KDI) announces scholarships for Ph.D. programs.
Offered Ph.D. programs are:
- Public Policy
- Development Policy
Benefits: Full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend for most recipients.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents via the online application system:
- Online Application;
- Statement of Purpose;
- Diploma or Graduation Certificate (both undergraduate and graduate);
- Official Transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate);
- 2 Online Recommendation Letters;
- English proficiency test score report (TOEFL iBT, PBT, ITP; TOEIC, TOEIC-S; IELTS; TEPS, NEW TEPS, TEPS-S, I-TEPS; OPIc; PTE Academic; Cambridge English Exams);
- Employment Verification (For those who have professional experience only);
- Dissertation Research Proposal;
- Copy of Passport;
- Applicant's Photo.
The online application process starts on September 1, 2022, and ends on September 23, 2022.
For detailed information regarding the program, please find the file.
In case of further questions, please contact Korea Development Institute at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org