We would like to inform you that the French University Paris-Saclay is announcing an international scholarship program for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Both French-speaking and English-speaking students can apply. The scholarship program includes 45 courses, which are divided into 8 schools, including:
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food Industry, Society and Environment;
- Biology, Medicine and Pharmacy;
- Engineering, Information Technology;
- Fundamental Sciences (Basic Sciences);
- Law and Political Science;
- Economics, Social Sciences and Management;
- Sports Sciences and Human Movement.
More information can be found at this link.
Applicants for the scholarship can receive an official letter from the university via e-mail informing them about enrollment in the master's program at the university and at the same time obtaining a permit to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded only to those who, upon the decision of the Scholarship Jury, receive a notification via e-mail.
The selection of scholarships for the master's program at the mentioned university is divided into two stages.
Citizens of Georgia will be able to apply only in the second stage, see the website.