We would like to inform you that the IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia, Bled is pleased to announce the admission of students to the General Management Program.
The program will run under 2 modules:
- First module: May 17-30, 2020;
- Second module: November 2-13, 2020.
Issues to be discussed during the course:
- Development of competitive advantage;
- Managing people;
- Evaluation of organizational performance;
- Integrative approach to business;
- Procurement: Strategies and Organization;
- Project management;
- Development of communication skills;
- The decision making process
- Art and Leadership
- Knowledge of Business English (will be checked in the telephone interview);
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience;
Fill out an online application.
The participation fee is: € 7.900 + VAT (Early-bird: € 7.500 + VAT before March 17, 2020).
The price of the program does not cover travel and living expenses.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
If a CU student covers their own participation costs, a 30% discount will apply, and a 20% discount will apply if the employer finances the participation fee.
For more information, please visit the program's official website.
We request that you notify us by e-mail if you wish to apply for and/or participate in the program.