Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany receives applications for participation in “International Summer University 2023” on the topic of “In Transition to a Pure Green Energy Economy.”
Program will be conducted in two parts:
Online Sessions: 20th, 26th May and June 2nd.
On-site in Darmstadt: 9th June – 1st of July.
Participation fee – 1000 Euro, which includes accommodation, seminar materials and company visits, all planned excursion and cultural activities, public transportation within the city of Darmstadt, insurances.
For detailed information regarding the course outline, please see the annex.
In order to participate in the competition, active students of the Caucasus University should submit the following documents in English Language:
- Filled Application form
- Proof of B1 English Level proficiency certificate
- Transcript of Grades (with minimum GPA – 3.5)
- The submitted application documents are reviewed by the selection committee of the Caucasus University;
- The committee nominates the selected candidates to the Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences;
- Final selection of student by the host University and sending the admission letter
Candidates must submit the applications by 1st of April.
Credit recognition is possible within the framework of the summer program. Please note that credits will only be recognized if course compatibility between the proposed courses and the subjects offered at Caucasus University is established. In case of selection, before departure, please contact the school administration for the course compatibility form.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Department of Caucasus University, second floor, room B25.