The United States Embassy in Georgia is pleased to announce the competition for the 2024-25
Fulbright Graduate Student Program.
This program fully supports study in a master’s degree program at a U.S. Universities.
- Applicants must be citizens of Georgia, or neutral travel document holders from Abkhazia, Georgia or South Ossetia, Georgia;
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education;
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English at a level appropriate for study in the U.S.;
- Applicants must be eligible for the J-1 visa, which requires the grantee to return to Georgia for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period;
- Applicants must receive a satisfactory medical clearance.
Interested applicants should upload following documents in the online application system:
- Three letters of reference;
- Academic transcript(s) – In English;
- Diploma(s) – In English;
- CV in PDF format.
Deadline for registration: August 1st, 2023.
For detailed information regarding the program, please follow the link.