The Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia announces the admission of doctoral students to participate in the online doctoral summer school program (July 10-21).
Within the framework of the program, the participants will have the opportunity to share their experience with the representatives and participants of universities and institutions of other countries. At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued.
Session 1. 10-14 July. 2023
- Applied econometrics using STATA;
- Data production and analysis for decision support;
- Experimental design and analysis I;
- Multilevel analysis;
- Quantitative approaches to literature reviews.
Session 2. 17-21 July. 2023
- Advanced qualitative research with NVIVO;
- Applied discrete choice and panel data analysis with STATA and R;
- Constructing grounded theory: A practical workshop;
- Experimental design and analysis II;
- Quantitative data analysis: Issues & applications;
- Theory development.
Participants can register for up to two courses
Application deadline: June 19, 2023.
Price per course: 600 euros.
In case of attending both courses, the fee: 1,100 euros.
For the detailed information about the proposed program and to complete the registration, please follow the link.
In case of additional questions, please contact the representative of the University of Ljubljana at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org