Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) is announcing scholarships for foreign Students within the academic year 2023-2024.
Master's degree students can participate in the program.
The program offers six different topics:
- Sufficiency economy philosophy (SEP);
- Public health;
- Agriculture and food security;
- Climate change and environmental issues;
- Bio-circular-green economy model;
- Other SDGs related topics.
These topics comprise up to twenty courses, for detailed information regarding the courses please see the attached document.
Interested candidates must meet following criteria:
- Should be preferred working in a governmental sector or in the area which related to the course was provided;
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Professional experience related field or related to graduate degree;
- Must have good command of English language;
- Must not be more that 45 years of age, must be in good physical and mental condition, must not be pregnant.
At first, interested candidates must fill in the online application form.
After completing the online application, original versions of the following documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the government sector where the applicant works, for official nomination:
- Application form;
- Medical Program;
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree;
- Recommendation letter from at least 2 persons;
- English test score.
Monthly financial allowance:
Living allowance: 7000 Thai Baht;
Accommodation allowance: 7000-9000 Thai Baht.
Registration Deadline: 31 July, 2023.
For detailed information regarding the program, please see the attached document.
In case of additional questions, please contact the program organizers at the following email address: email@example.com