Caucasus University announces “Call” for applications for the Administrative Personnel to participate in the Erasmus+ exchange mobility program during the 2023 spring Semester.
Erasmus+ exchange mobility program for international mobility of academic personnel covers travel costs and grants scholarship according to the Erasmus+ guide and legislation of the receiving country. Erasmus+ teaching mobility period is 1 week (5 working + 2 travel days). The program of the visit will be developed individually, based on the confirmation of the nomination and selected candidate by the partner University.
2023 Spring Semester Erasmus+ mobilities for the administrative personnel can be planned at the following Universities:
- Koc University, Turkey
Application can be submitted by:
- Full-time administrative personnel of Caucasus University
In order to participate in the competition, it is necessary to have a competence of English language and submit the following documents in English language:
- Copy of valid passport
- EUROPASS CV
- 1 Motivation Letter
- 1 Recommendation Letter
The following documents will not be considered:
- Incomplete and inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages
Interested administrative personnel should submit the application electronically by February 20, 2023 to the following email address: email@example.com
- Presented application documents will be reviewed by the Caucasus University selection committee;
- During the selection process, preference will be given to those candidates, who have not yet participated in the Erasmus+ staff mobility program;
- If necessary, interview or test in English language may be required;
- Nomination of the selected candidates and providing relevant documentations to the partner University;
- Final selection of administrative staff by the receiving University
In case of additional questions, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department, second floor, room B25.