On December 18, the final stage of the Business Case Competition was organized by Caucasus University School of Medicine and Healthcare. The competition was held within the framework of the lecture course “Healthcare Management”. Course Lecturer – Professor Tengiz Verulava, Doctor of Medicine.
The main goal of the competition was for the students to think of creative, innovative and unique ideas that can be used in the future to develop a sustainable development strategy for medical organizations.
The winners of the competition were:
- Mariam Bogdanova, Ani Chabukiani, Ana Robakidze, Tamar Mikadze - Large Hospital and Small Clinic: Doctor and Patient Perspective
- Sandro Javakhishvili, Anri Baramidze, Aleksandre Tananashvili, Lasha Avalishvili - Relationship Between Elder Shelter Staff and Beneficiaries
- Macharashvili Giorgi, Sinatashvili Nino, Tepnadze Giorgi - Managerial Challenges in Hiring HR
- Elene Chichua, Beso Dalakishvili, Zuka Kobalava, Keti Mzhavanadze, Tsotne Gelovani - Emergency Medical Care Challenges
- Kuchukhidze Irina, Kokashvili Helen - Assessment of Emotional Intelligence of Maternity Home Staff
- Dzerkorashvili Mariami, Gvinefadze Anna - Challenges of Inclusion of the Retired Population in the State Insurance Program of Medicare
The winners were awarded with certificates.