On February 22, Caucasus University hosted the public defense of master's theses of students of the Clinical Psychology Master's Program of Caucasus School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The following master’s theses were successfully defended by students:
- Nia Zeria - The Psychology of Witness Testimony;
- Tamta Chkvanava - Psychological Mechanisms of the Development of Addictive Behavior;
- Nino Gvaladze - The Influence of Emotional Intelligence on Life Experience and Success;
- Natia Tsotsotsriya - Stability and Personal Factors;
- Ana Vardukadze – The Attitude of Existence Towards Life - Existence and The Meaning of Life.
The members of the Master's Board with the decisive vote were Professor Mzia Tediashvili, Professor Elene Chomakhidze, Associate Professor Ketevan Chigogidze, Associate Professor Shalva Maminashvili, Doctor of Psychology, invited lecturer of Caucasus University Mzia Gomelauri.