Caucasus University announces call for Students Extracurricular Skills Development Supporting Initiatives Funding / Co-funding.
Caucasus University students can receive funding for educational, research and / or practical skills development activities at the international and / or local level, in particular:
- a) Participation in a local/international scientific conference and paper presentation;
- b) Oral speech / poster presentation in professional scientific events;
- c) Paper Preparation and publication in a professional and/or scientific journal;
- d) Financial support for participation in international modeling (including mock trials);
- e) Participation in international or/and local professional competitions.
Applications can be submitted by student/group of students of all three educational levels with active status, who meet the following requirements:
- a) The cumulative GPA of each participant is not less than 2.5;
- b) Each participant has not been subjected to any form of disciplinary liability.
The requested funding may include the cost of participation on students or students mentor /trainer/attendant who is an academic /administrative staff of Caucasus University.
The upper limit of the budget required under one project is 5,000 GEL.
Application by the student/group of students can be submitted electronically to the relevant school at least two months before the start of relevant activity.