Caucasus School of Law (CSL) is pleased to announce a competition for the position of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following fields:
Public Law - Professor: 2, Associate Professor: 3, Assistant Professor: 1
Private Law - Professor: 2, Associate Professor: 5, Assistant Professor: 1
Criminal Law - Professor: 2, Associate Professor: 2, Assistant Professor: 2
- A professor is elected for a term of 6 years in the relevant field with a PhD or equivalent academic degree, having at least 6 years of scientific-pedagogical work and at least 3 years of practical experience in the relevant discipline.
B) Associate Professor
- An Associate Professor is elected for a term of 3 years in the relevant field with a PhD or equivalent degree and at least 3 years of scientific-pedagogical work.
C) Assistant Professor
- The Assistant Professor is elected for a term of 3 years in the relevant field with a PhD or equivalent degree.
A qualified person may be elected to the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor by professional competence. In this case, the person's qualifications may be evidenced by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person is considered appropriately qualified when they have the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes under the program.
Additional requirements for candidates:
An additional requirement for candidates is a high level of knowledge in office computer programs.
- Fair and disciplined;
- The ability to convey and present knowledge;
- The ability to interact with the audience;
- Persuasion and listening skills;
- Have an individual approach;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- The ability to work as a team and individually.
Interested parties must submit:
- A resume in Georgian and English (CV – should include information on teaching and research)
- A copy of ID;
- Copies of education (qualification and academic degree) documentation (PhD/master's/bachelor's degree or equivalent), in case of PhD students - PhD certificate;
- Documentation required for authentication in the case of overseas thesis defense;
- Certificate confirming scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workloads in other HEIs in the last year;
- Candidate/PhD and Master’s Thesis Information (Topic Title, Field, Direction);
- Complete information on articles, books, monographs or other scientific work, including: title, place of publication, date, number of pages and name of publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover (for the purpose of competition, publications of the last 5 (five) years are particularly important);
- Certificates, awards and other documents are optional.
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Sorting of submitted documents;
Stage II - Presentation/Interview;
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information you provide and only selected candidates who will pass the first stage successfully will be contacted at the second stage of the competition.
Announcement Date: March 18, 2020
Submissions: April 18, 2020 - April 23, 2020
Competition Period April-May 2020
Address: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
Publication of results: May 8, 2020
Interested parties, please send the required documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in hard copy to Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department at firstname.lastname@example.org; Number: 032 2377777.
Please indicate the title of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject area!