Caucasus School of Media (CSM) is announcing a vacancy for the position of Invited Lecturer in the following areas:
- Photography (2 vacancies)
- Digital Marketing (2 vacancies)
Qualification requirements in the field of photography
- Higher education;
- At least three years of work experience in the field of photography;
- At least one year of work experience as a lecturer;
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience of Adobe Photoshop.
Qualification requirements in the field of digital marketing
- Higher education in business administration or media;
- At least three years of work experience in digital marketing;
- At least one year of work experience as a lecturer.
- Fair and disciplined;
- Possess the ability to present and impart knowledge;
- Possess the ability to communicate with the audience;
- Possess the ability to persuade and listen;
- Possess the ability to take an individual approach;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Possess the ability to work both in a team and individually.
Interested parties should submit:
- Resume in Georgian and English (CV - include information about teaching experience)
- Copy of ID card;
- Copies of education (qualification and academic degree) certification (doctoral/master’s/bachelor's degree or equivalent academic degree).
- Professional certificates in the relevant field (If any)
The competition will be held in three stages:
- Stage I - Selection of submitted documents
- Stage II - Presentation/interview
- Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and in the second stage of the competition only the selected candidates who successfully pass the first stage will be contacted!
Deadline for submission of documents: June 27, 2021.
Venue: Paata Saakadze # 1, Tbilisi.
Interested persons, please send the indicated documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in hard copy to the address: Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department by e-mail: email@example.com; Tel .: 2 377777.
Please indicate the name of the relevant position and direction in the subject field.