Caucasus School of Economics (CSE) is announcing a competition for the position of Associate Professor (2 Vacancies), Associate Professor (5 Vacancies) and Assistant Professor (3 Vacancies) in the following areas:
- Professor - 2 vacancies
- Associate Professor - 5 vacancies
- Assistant Professor - 3 vacancies
- A) For a professor
A person with a doctoral degree or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, who has at least 6 years of scientific-pedagogical work experience, will be selected as a Professor for a term of 6 years.
- B) For an associate professor
A person with doctoral degree or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field with at least 3 years of scientific-pedagogical work experience will be selected as an Associate Professor for a term of 3 years.
- B) For an assistant professor
A person with a doctorate or an equivalent academic degree with at least 2 years of practical experience in the relevant field will be selected as an assistant professor for a term of 3 years.
A qualified person with a professional mark may be elected to the position of Associate Professor or Assistant Professor. In this case, the qualification of the person can be confirmed by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person with the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes provided by the program is considered to have the relevant qualification.
- Fair and disciplined;
- Possess the ability to present and impart knowledge;
- Possess the ability to communicate with the audience;
- Possess the ability to persuade and listen;
- Possess the ability to take an individual approach;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Possess the ability to work both in a team and individually.
Interested parties should submit:
- Resume in Georgian and English (CV - include information about teaching experience)
- Copy of ID card;
- Copies of education documentation (qualification and academic degree; doctoral/master/bachelor's degree or equivalent academic degree), in case of doctoral students - certificate of doctoral study;
- Necessary documentation for authentication in case of abroad theses defense;
- Certificate of scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workload in other HEIs during the last year;
- Information on the candidate/doctoral and master thesis topic (topic title, field, direction);
- Complete information about articles, books, monographs or other scientific works, including: title of the paper, place of publication, date, number of pages and title of the publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover of the work (especially for the last 5 (five) years (if any);
- Certificates, awards and other documents;
- Other documents relevant to the criteria established for the purpose of holding an academic / scientific position, documents certifying professional experience;
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Selection of submitted documents
Stage II - Presentation/interview
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and in the second stage of the competition only the selected candidates who successfully pass the first stage will be contacted!
Date of announcement of the competition: July 27, 2021.
Acceptance of documents: August 27, 2021 - August 30, 2021 inclusive.
Competition period: September 2021.
Venue of the competition: City of Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1/Remote
Result publication period: September 2021.
Interested persons, please send the indicated documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in hard copy to the address: Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department by e-mail: email@example.com; Tel .: 2 377777.
Please indicate the name of the relevant position and direction in the subject field.